Wednesday, December 8, 2010

♥ Kek Lok Si

Just back from Kek Lok Si .


10:00 somethings wake ler , damn sleepy ! ><


At start , didn't eat yet tyok go walk ler ..


took some pictures ..


after that went eat !


Vegetarian . *wtf .. ==


I hate it so much , so i didn't eat anythings , drinks too ! =(


after that really no mood at all ..


didn't take tyok pictures lerh .. :(


Pictures will been upload here ! =)


Me and mouse ♥


Boyboy's doggy ♥


We four and they two
4 + 2 = 6 ♥


6 of us again ♥


Jennie with Doggy ! ♥


Beside me have a space ! 
Who sitting there ? xD
Piggy ! ♥


rhinoceros ♥ 


Jennie and her younger brother 
with the rhinoceros 


The sky is BLUE ♥
My brother is naughty lols ! 
making strange face . ><


Mickey ! 
Cute nehh . =)


Jennie with Mickey ♥

Just took some pictures .

Enjoy the trip , but not the FOOD ! =X





I  like to take pictures 
I Love my Life 

No comments:

Post a Comment