Wednesday, December 8, 2010

♥ Pesta

Just back from Pesta !


Played many games there .


all irritated , shouted till no sound dyy .. ><


but i love it ! ♥ :)


Played all games with my sister ! 


I shouted till like hell , but she keep laugh there .. :(


Cause she is diving d marh , sure won't scare larh ..


Hope to go with my friends ;


Veron . 


I called T.L .


but she keep don't . so i won't call her go any place again !


We go play , not go shopping . 


Scare say larh , Isshk !


Bought a huge bear . 


Muackzs . Love it so much .


If Boyboy present me , i sure happy till die ! xD


But , just now when we SMS .


I feel he very indifferent .


i don't know why i feel so . 


Ahning just called me go her church d drama , i asked him .


He answered , erm . i ask first okay ?


lol , he always didn't ask d ..


he told me that he when also can go out .


i really scare , what i can do ?


or just i think nonsense ?


Argh , Jennie .


Don't think nonsense please !

No comments:

Post a Comment