Sunday, December 12, 2010

♥ Badminton ; Love You

Back from that stupid Badminton training !


Really boring when go there .


Why we must follow what parents want ?


Why can't we follow our own interests ?


I love music , but my mom don't allow me learn .


I hate badminton , but my mom keep want me go .


Why ? Why just me ? My sister , brothers them ?


They can ! I wanna learn Saxophone , Flute , Percussion , Electric Guitar .


But she all say N.O. !


Hais .. Damn bored in this holidays , nothing do + need see her ! =="



Me and Him , Less SMS jorh . ><


Yesterday didn't SMS , maybe cause of my handphone problems .


Today , just i SMS him ler , after half an hour or 1 hour he replied me .


I really happy when see his message ! ")


Just wanna tell him .


I will Love him forver ,
I will not leave him alone .

No comments:

Post a Comment