Monday, December 13, 2010

♥ New blogskin ; 2011

Just changed my blogskin , find boh other more nice d . ><


This i feel okay , i using Google Chrome , when i open my blog with Internet Explorer .


My blog was untidy , i don't know what happen also . =X


Tired after edit this blogskin . =)


But i love it so much ! xD


Actually tomorrow are going gurney , but suddenly cancelled ! :(


hope next time can hang out again ! 


T.v.T , i miss you ! Tomorrow last day do mushroom *take from Ahning 


Tuesday start activity lerh ! x)


I'm back , friends ! **




Say seriously , i don't know why i'm so nervous . 


nervous for my Form3 life ! =xX


I can't wait until 3rd Jan 2011 ! I'm too excited ! 


Hope my Form3 life going success ! =)


3D or 3E maybe i go . i don't want 3E . ><




I decided to study HOHO next year , for my PMR ! ><


I don't want like this year ! *OMG ! TT


really regret . =(

No comments:

Post a Comment