Saturday, December 11, 2010

♥ 111210 Hang out

Jennie is back ! :)


Just back from queensb' , with my sister and her friends .


1 girl 2 boys . they are so funny ! x)


1:00p.m. reached Queensb' , went popular to meet up with them . 


Then go Cinema there find movie .


I want watch Narnia actually , but the boy said he watched jorh , can don't want watch ? *lols 


then he say want watch Harry Potter . *watched dyy , till sleep gorh ! 


Then we decide to watch cartoon *childish one time can d larh .


Rapunzel ! 1 adult 4 children i told the guy .


he say can't , all adults ! *HUH !


then the girl name Vivian said she was hungry , wanna find things eat .


then called us accompany her eat . 


she just bring RM37.40 , buy jorh tickets left RM27.40 .


she want eat a lot . haha , my sister keep laugh her .


finally my sister tell her go McDonald eat , and discounting . 


then she asked , huh? here got McDonald d arr . *LOL ! sweat .


then she go eat , we go eat ice-cream !


she are so cute ! haha 


1440 our movie started . ><


We still outside waiting my sis's friend .


the just go in . Hochai didn't late .


Quite nice this movie ! ♥


I cried at the last part . It's too touch ! ")


A lost princess ♥ Rapunzel 




Saw Pn.Ooi , Ah Hong *OMG , Andy 


and many many more .


Hahax , Ah Hong's son is my sister's friend ! =="


At start , when he saw me , he like know me .

then i quickly didn't see him . 


then he just .... *fang qi xD

No comments:

Post a Comment