Friday, November 26, 2010

♥ Bad news

Big bad news !

Competition was cancelled , ans postponed until next Tuesday !

but principal say no need competition ler .. TT

although i'm not attending the competition ..

but i still feel upset ~ ><

hais , nehmind lerh lahh ..

Next stop , Concert ! ♥

010110`♥ 
Waiting ; waiting and waiting !

Today really many people down mood .. :(

all cause of competition ..

ZiLing cried ! =(

hais .. actually i'm not sad at all lahh , cause i'm not attending also .. =[

I love band , I love Euphonium more , more and MORE !

what we can do ? They already made their decision ..


Nothing special here ;

just my holidays started now ! ;D

but i hate it so much .. D=

nothing do and 24 hours stay at home .. "(

I wanna go tuition , but my mom didn't allow ! *wtf


 http://www.dustfever.com/bored/  


OhhMyyGoosshh !

this website make me shout till like hell !x(

i stay at home alone , then saw this website mahh click it lorh ..

OMG ! my speaker opened !

luckily i didn't use earphone ! :)

after i saw , i shout till ... 

OMG ! now my heartbeat still can't cooldown ~ 


We hate Gozzila ! ;D

Really hate ~ "/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment