Saturday, November 27, 2010

♥ 271110


9:48 a.m. Saturday , Start write this article ! :)


Damn bored here lahh .. 


8:45 a.m. already wake up lerh *after my mom go out 


then go watch movie - 刑警 *damn nice !


I like to watch like police this type d movie ..


it's so cool ! ><


This few days keep siao songs after went redbox with Aaron them ..




1st - 周杰伦 ~ 断了的悬
2nd - 张芸京 ~ 黑裙子
3rd - 周杰伦 ~ 黑色幽默


All of these also old songs already bahs ..


but i like it ! <3


but go redbox with them not so enjoy there lahh ..


cause not sooo mature with them like me with Veron them mahh ..




hais , this time d exam results i got a bit worry ! D:


不好的预感 ~ ><


ahmitofoh , my results don't over 200 can lerh .. please .. =(


if not my mom will let me transfer school d .. :(




I want learn back piano


damn miss it .. 


hope my mom will let me learn back ! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment