Monday, December 28, 2015

Overall of 2015

Yes, after I quit form6, i enrolled myself to INTI AUP course.
American Degree Transfer Program. I wanted to transfer my credit to Singapore at first but at the end I changed my mind.
I wanted to go US to further my studies.
Well so i have to study hard to apply for uni in US.
Okay, at the beginning, I felt so weird because I'm 19 and most of them are 18.
but hahaha Sarah is older than me so its okay finally someone is older than me.
She is the first friend i met in Inti just because we celebrated chu's birthday.
And chuwen bring me in to her friends, Minsze, Kyeli, Pat, Cynthia and Caroline.
then after our first class, sarah bring me to pages and zhens HAHAHA.
One thing i will never forget, she requested selfie with them even she just know them well well.
Had so much fun throughout the whole year.
Study together for Finals. 
Skipping class together. 
Counting cgpa together.
Cheating for mpu quizzes together.
KL trip together for few days.

Let the photos to tell.


-Chuwen's birthday 2014-


-Orientation day-



-AUP Orientation night-


-KL trip-


-Food hunting-


-MPU Community class-



-Getting our AUP hoodies-


-Sarah's birthday present-


-KL ice skating-


-Coconut ice cream-


-Laser tag-


-Chuwen leave-


-Lohpy treat for my birthday-


-March intake orientation- 


-Last mph class-


-Lunch-


-Minsze's house-


-Twins' house-


-KL trip-


-Kristie-


-Minsze's birthday-


-Minsze leave-


-Outing with laylin-


-Teacher's Day present-




No comments:

Post a Comment