Monday, November 7, 2011

♥ 07112011 ;)

Ms Arnnieee back from Queensbay :)
Bought my competition's shoes , and socks and and ... *no lerh bahs ><
From 4 p.m. somethings we went there then started to find shoes .
From the first shop we saw until last shop , we still can't find it - -
After that , called Ningg .
1F-43 ' Bright 2 .


Then finally i can stop for a while :)


Wear this wear that also can't eh , no more size 7 so i take 6 ><
Damn high for me narr


We back home with a cup of Chatime ;P


```SKIPPED```


Today band practice many people absent .
I don't know whether is beh syok or what narr .
But , 14 days to go ! ;) ♥
2 weeks to go !
Jiayous everyone ;)
**Jiayous Euphonium ;) ♥


```SKIPPED```


Tomorrow practice again , 10:50a.m. until 12:35 p.m.
Practice again and again , tired :(
Afternoon just Form 1 , 2 and 3 . ==|||
I'm crazy now !


7:25a.m. until 10:50a.m. alone in class again :')
Okayy , I'm fine ;')


```SKIPPED```


补充“ 最近一直想要写部落格的坏习惯、体谅体谅 ;)


P/s : Forgive me that I'm using broken English here ><



No comments:

Post a Comment