Saturday, March 19, 2011

♥ Ms Arnniee was back ")

Back from KL finally ..

But can't attend band activities today ! :(

I miss him so much ! ><

Actually yesterday we wanna back dyy ..

But aunt called us stay for 1 day again ..

Cause night time wanna call relative come ..

Isskk ...

I was missing HIM , BAND , EUPHONIUM and SCHOOL ! ♥

Start my trip story first .. :)

16th March - Wednesday

We arrive early in the morning !


After bath , I take a shoot .. ♥

Then we start our journey .. ><

About 10 somethings we reached Genting Highlands ..

Can't check in hotel yet ..

So we went to have our lunch at KFC cause I wanna online ! ")

Skybear sms me , he wanna back dyy .. :(

Sorry that i can't go find him .. Aikss ..

Then we bought tickets for Indoor + Ourdoor games ..

Awwww` Too many peoples there ! *I hate it

No even play 10 games there ..

Keep queue for a games ..

30 minutes each game ...

Waste my time lol ... ><


Damn bored there cause too many people .. ><

Lazy to write more ... ><


No comments:

Post a Comment