Monday, December 13, 2010

♥ Disappointed

Wow ! Tomorrow is going school ! 


Can't wait ; Can't wait ; Can't wait ! x)


I want meet with my friends , my darlinggq and more ! ><


Band , I'm back , I love you !


I miss you all so much ")




My new life will been start at 14th December 2010 ♥


but also will unhappy when 5:00-7:30p.m. rest !


cause , T.v.T can't gather together ; cause he sure call she go there !


left me and Lin ; always see they two sweet there ! *not sweet also , if geli ! "(


I still don't understand her ; maybe she still can't balance between love and friendship 


This point make me disappointed , HAIH !


I would get harder and harder for our concert ! =)




Waiting 1st January 2011 *010111 , Heng Ee High School Symphony Band's Big Day ! 


She , always didn't care it .


I don't know she attend band is because him or band ?


everytime didn't perform or got perform , she also didn't care . 


Or just like cheewooi said d , “过日子” ?




I feel that our friendship's distance become further and further .


when she have troubles , she don't tell us ! , just him .


haih ! DISAPPOINTED ! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment