Tuesday, December 14, 2010

♥ 141210

Back from school activity . 
Feel very tired of this , but i like it .
It's better than staying at home online ! =)
But today really got a bit unhappy cause of him . 
He's still cool , when saw me , just acts like nothing . Really disappointed when saw him like this .
Just start my today life first . ")
1:15p.m. reached school , saw cheewooi . ><
he look get shocked when saw me borrow instrument .
then go met up with weisheng . he gave me a white watch . *nice
Thanks for your christmas's present ! I like it so much .
Then we practice Beauty and The Beast today . Nice song ! 
When recess , we three went Eden eat .
then talk talk talk . :)
Long time no see ler ! I miss you all ! 
eat ler then back school . we went a class then sit down say out our troubles .
Veron called me just talk nicely with him , just asked him why this few days like that . 


Just now i SMS him , ask him about this .
but he just answered me NOTHING ! :(
then i asked , you .. still care about me ?
after 12 minutes , he replied , care lar , why suddenly ask this question . 


Just now at car i told my mom that 1 people minimum need sell 10 tickets . 
then i say want bor , she say mai ! Why need force people buy d leh , you sell i sure want buy ?
actually after i heard this , my heart broke . =(
My means is want she go see . but she don't want .
I'm her daughter , but she just N.O. !
H.E.A.R.T  B.R.O.K.E.N

No comments:

Post a Comment