Friday, December 10, 2010

♥ 0912

Yesterday went queensb' again !


Last dinner for my family and my grandma and cousin .


they back Vietnam today morning .


Went queensb' for lunch at Kim Gary !


Saw Ms.Ooi Jun Lin ! *my cute science teacher


LOL , actually i didn't saw her , but i feel like somebody keep seeing me , then turn my head over .


I saw her eyes . I remember the eyes . Love it so much !


she smile at me although just saw her eyes >< , really get shocked !


when she back , her bag touched me , when i turn my head again , she say Bye to me ! *OMG



After eat , saw Khoo Theng Hort with his girlfriend .


he don't know me , but when he saw me keep see him .


he looks like know me ! *i always late pass up my works xp *haha


his expression really looks funny !


My mommy asked me , why all of your teacher so young ? *lmao


Bought Lips Balm . =P


and some Oxys' !




Wash my face , don't want pimples . ><
After shopping , we went buy McDonald's Mc Flurry *oreo


Sweet + Nice !


But i more prefer Starbuck's Chocolate Cream Chips !


But my mommy don't want . TT


Miss it so much ! ♥


Today went Gurney with mommy again !


Just we two , she said she hungry jorh .


so we went eat ! Thanland's eats . *Yummy !


then go buy my brothers' swimming trunks , i saw many nice shoes .


but my mom say i already have many shoes , then N.O. to me . sobs !


Saw Shoes Point , Buy two shoes . 50% discount ! =="


Didn't buy High heels . ><


I love shopping ! ♥


Tomorrow my sister hang out , i wanna follow =p


but don't know she want anot .


i just wanna watch narnia + My Starbuck !


XOXO ! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment