Sunday, September 19, 2010

♥ I'm unnecessary

When i had a house ?
When i had a family ?
When i had a mother ?
When i had a father ?
When i had a sister ?
When i had two brothers ?
When ?
how come i can't feel it warm ?
i just feel that ..
i hate them !
i can't live with them ..

i have friends ..
i have best friends ..
i have band friends ..
i have classmates ..
i have tuition's friends ..
i have many many more friends ..
i care those who care me ...
i didn't care those who hate me ..


friends ; family 
i choose friends ..
i really can't balance between family and friends ..
i love my friends so much ;
but i hate my family so much !
lose balance !


what can i do ?
yesterday ..
when i go in room ..
they all at my mother's room ...
they play ..
laugh ..
but i didn't care ..
today morning ...
i also stay in my room ..
they also laugh together ..
play together ...
except me ..
i think ..
i'm unnecessary !

No comments:

Post a Comment