Friday, March 26, 2010

♥ ProblemssS

Tomorrow got band activities...
2:00p.m. untill 4:30p.m.
6:30p.m. until 10:00p.m.
night!
i love it...
it's Nonami Camp..
Mr.Nonami come again...
weehee...
he looks CUTE nehh...
xpxp...
LOL...
tomorrow will meet him...
hais...
you know what's embarrassed ..?
means...
 尴尬

gahh...
what's i'm thinking...
LOL...
last whole night din't slept...
turn left...
turn right...
can't sleep! *LOl

Loves
24 days alreadyy...
break 24 days adyy...
so fast!
both of us prefer SINGLE...
now i just do a decision...
SINGLE!
i prefer SINGLE too...
i know i still loving you...
i still missing you...
but..
how can i do..?
always dreaming!
how..?
just DREAMING!!!
however...
missing him..
also wanna don't missing him...
loving him..
also wanna don't loving him...


Thanks AhNing Jiie+Darling♥ too
AhJiie gave me some comments on her blog..
"Ar.Nie , *Mui + Darlinggq♥
Results ; Love , all dont think ler ~
Think of me , XD *jokes'
I noe all parents same , but we must tolerate kay ?
Dont think ler , just care yourself and your true friends. =)"


My true friends :: [My Dear and Darling♥]
AhNing♥
TanLin♥
Yuh Shyuan♥ [Ar.Shyuan♥]
nowadays...
i can feels many friends leave me..
nevermind..
i still have my Jiie♥and Muii♥..
they won't leave me! [i sure]

My Family
got believe me..?
someone else consider of me..?
nobody!
i no need sista...
i no need brota...
i no need all!
what i done..
they won't trust me!
i hate this feels..
Exam
for me..
HOPEless...
i can't study...
how..?
i also wanna good results!
i really lost my confident...
without confident...
i can't do anythings!

Ar.Nie♥

No comments:

Post a Comment