Tuesday, December 15, 2009

♥Wait~!

y like that d..? jux wait half an hour... cnt?!? me oways cnt... but... go wait my sis n bro... can wor... from 6:00p.m.... wait till 8:**... u can wait... but... u cnt wait me... mayb... u think... i join my band... no 前途~ my sis n bro... more gt 前途~ cz.. nex year go SUKPEN... thn... still can go KL... go IPOH... go SARAWAK... go there training... me...? jux here... badminton oso cnt ply rite..? books... oso cnt read rite..? --------------------------------------------------------- jux now... go out from Bilik Music mah.. go car lorx... from school scold till home... say wad... quit larx... so *qi cham* 4 wht... other ppl not so qi cham... go choose this kind of things... "i like...wht u can do?" oways like tat... ok lorx... 2moro till night 10.00 mah... thn... 11.00p.m. jux cum fetch me lorx... no nid wait!!! ----------------------------------------------------------- mayb concert no cal my parent cum... if my mother cum... go find teacher... i sure bo face... i sure quit... zzz...

No comments:

Post a Comment