Tuesday, December 15, 2009

♥Din't hear it..nevermind~

i reali dunno... wht i wan now.. mayb same wif ning... i need wht.. i oso dunno... i need u..? but.. i think u no need me... we on ler... kor break... thn.. on again... but... now stil break~ i remember.. i say.. i will nvr say 'break'... tis word... but.. finally... i say ler... after saying tis word... u no reply me... the second day.. u cal me.. u say.. if u realy wan break... i cnt force u.. but.. i wan tell u.. i will nvr find gf after tis.. i still remember... every time.. when i duty.. u will cum find me.. i dunno how u noe my duty place... but.. i felt happy.. everyday can c u.. i felt i vr 幸福…… i felt vr sad.. how come i like tat d..? i dunno... mayb.. i like single... but... NOT !! i hate single... felt LONELY.. i luv euu... but... jux can luv u in my heart.. i duwan hurt u again.. n again... i felt vr sad b4.. n sorry ~I LUV EUU... u din hear it nvm...

No comments:

Post a Comment