Friday, October 28, 2011

♥ Everything here :)

Alright , I will start writing everything in broken English in this article :)
Just leave any comments at your right hand side chatbox .

I'm currently busying with the band activities . 
Seriously , I don't know what to do when teacher keep scolding us .
I don't know what should I say when we just can't tuned nicely .
Just don't think that now .


I'm happy . Happy everyday . I feel peace in school when talking with friends .
We laughed , we scared , we played . 
We did everything . 


``` SKIPPED ```


Actually , I not really know what I'm talking about above . ><
I wrote what I'm thinking :) 
Blaa blaa blaa .``


Band activities almost everyday . 
I went school for just first period and last period .
Busying for those Genting international competition's things .
and some more Japan concert's thing .
Countdown . Name card .  Sticker . ><"


```


Last week , I went out with Yilin , Yingli , Xinyi and Joey ;)
We went 1st Avenue watch movie - The  Cat *korea movie .
Then we went Redbox , but just me , Yingli and Yilin .
When watching The cat , I really scared till ..


Pictures time'' ``
Left ** Yilin , Yingli , Me , Xinyi , Joey **

```SKIPPED```

You didn't say it , I really don't know .
Me ♥ You = 422 days ++ =]
I ♥ You nurr >< 
Lim + Teoh ? xD
*crazy crazy **

```Chinese Time```

我决定了、那几天以后、看看是否有效 :)


``````
To Show Lim ;D

有可能她会因为很多事情对你发脾气、但却始坚守在你身边 :) ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment