Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Holidays ; Concert <3


Weetee ><
 Have 4 days of holiday this week :)
 Actually just for band members lak

 Thursday , that's tomorrow lurr Is a public holidays :D
 Plan to go out and watch transformer with friends
 Tomorrow morning will have band practise for concert eh ;)
 After that wanna go out lak , hope really can go out la

 Friday ; We - Heng Ee Symphony Band's Form 2 and above members no need to attend school "))
 We have an exchange concert with Taipei Zhong Zheng High School =)
 I hope that this concert will be success so that we can reach our target ><

 Saturday ; "Aktiviti kokurikulum pada hari sabtu ini dibatalkan"
 How about band =X
 After this concert , I will waiting for SPORTSDAY ;D

 I still missing Annual Concert :(

 I Will Follow Him <3 :))


Updated this article via my phone :D

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.0

No comments:

Post a Comment