Wednesday, February 2, 2011

♥ 010211

Ms.Arnniee is back from gurney ! :)
Today I'm not going with dear , i go with three guys ! - , -
JianBin ; Aaron Chan ; and Vincent ..
First time sat bus alone ;
First time I'm so brave ;


They accompany me watch movie ; Redbox and lunch !
Movie that we watch ; Homecoming ♥
This movie make me laugh like hell ! ><
After watch this movie , we started siao in redbox !
Aaron go toilet ler forget our room ; need call me to ask .. *lmao
When Weisheng adjust the light become more dark ,
Aaron say , later me got “三胞胎” .. - -
I called him go die but also siao with him ,
said ; Later got one black d .. xD
After that tyok left me and JianBin ..
We walked a while , to help me find New Wing ,
But find boh , then i tyok back ler ..
Find boh bus stop !
Weisheng maybe pek cek-ing when teaching me how to find .. - -
Then finally just find tyok a bus straight back Sungai Dua d .. ><


5th month Anniversary ♥
But I'm not with you today .. :(
I'm sooooo sad , you know ?
I really feel excited yesterday night , but morning when i heard this news ;
I feel angry lor .. x(
Now nothing ler lar ..







No comments:

Post a Comment