Sunday, January 30, 2011

♥ My feeling

Ms.Arnniee ♥ was here ..
I'm feel boring so that I will around here to update my blog ;
and tell out my feelings .


I was changed my blog link ,
Just now :(
My father know my blog site , I don't wanna let him know my blog ;
Cause i need a place to let me say out what i want ..
What I need , just a people who can care about me ..
What I need , just a family that like “居家兵团” this movie ..
But not quarrel or somebody controlling somebody ..


I feel annoy "(
Sometimes , I really thinking nonsense ;
But i can't control myself .
I always talk with myself ,
Don't think like that , think positive ;
But .. I really can't do it .
My him ; I love you ♥ 
Really ;
I loved you 151 days adyy .
Saw ?
Your left hand side , It's counting ..
Dear , You promised me won't leave me alone right ?
But today you did it . :(
Not break , but you didn't bother me ..
Sometimes , I wanna ask ;
Friends more important , Or me ?
But i not dare , cause i don't want we quarrel ..
Last time we quarreled ,
because of GIRLS .. -,-


He took my first kiss ,
25th December ;
at dewan sri ..
I really scare that time ;
but when 1st January he came my house ,
then mt heartbeat just increase and increase ..
Now , no ler luurh ..
But i jot down all the date ..
Cause that's we two d memories ;
I won't forget it forever ♥


By the way ,
New year is coming ..
I know you won't come la ;
I will miss you when you back Perak for two days .. ><


Happy New Year ♥
Dear , Remember ;
I hate waiting message .. :)


Ms.Arnniee ♥ Love Mr.Show Lim ♥




I'm falling love in 居家兵团 this movie ..
See ? The girl ..










Sometimes she wear spectacles more nice ;
But sometimes didn't wear also nice
You're my Idol ♥























Ms . Arnniee ♥ You

No comments:

Post a Comment