Wednesday, January 19, 2011

♥ Choosing ; Science

Many people gave me a suggestion ..
Badminton ! ;D
But i still can't sure my direction ..
I adyy from AJK drop till Ahli Aktif cause ponteng .. xD
But the teacher didn't gave me Surat Amaran .. 
She say I just didn't go , i so 'guai' .. then no give .. - -


Today when I'm listening to the English teacher , 
the badminton club's people find me ..
She asked me which house am I ..
I said Green , WHY ?
She asked me to go badminton ..
I said ; I didn't go trial worr .. 
She answer , no need trial , teacher adyy write your name ..
I just say Okay okay ..


Now thinking , want go badminton or house practice .. 
Which ; Which ; Which ??
I want go badminton , but lazy ;
I ko ka lazy go house practice ! =(


Just now went Science tuition ..
Today completed chapter 1 , 2 and 3 .
Teacher said next week will start chapter 4 ..
they keep ask teacher why that things got so many flavour .. - -
and many many questions , 
our teacher say i will not answer those questions ..
cause I'm not teaching sex education .. *lmao

No comments:

Post a Comment