Wednesday, January 19, 2011

♥ 190111

19 January 2011


Doing nothing in front of my computer .. 
Actually just now he will come my house find me , 
but i forgot jor my mother say want go out ..
then can't adyy .. TT
go out find my sister's 'daddy' ,
actually want go eat , but didn't open ..
then go the most near d , McDonald eat *again 
pass through school , saw him playing basketball !
Grey in colour ; his shirt .


Big news ! ; Tomorrow are HOLIDAY  . :D
but he got jazz band , can't find again ;
night time i ko got tuition ~ ><
I miss him so much ! ") ♥


Chinese New Year is coming soon ! =))
Waiting , Take Ang Pau , and sleep lately ! x)
After those few days sick , I become lazy and lazy .. - -
Don't want wake up when my phone alarm is ringing .. ;D


Should i go Badminton ?
or i should go house practice ?
hard to make decision ..
I don't want both , but must choose one .. =(
How ? Tell me , or give me a suggestion please .. 


Just now boring , saw Ahning's blog ..
About horoscope , I go see too ..
OhMyGoossh !
Really accurate till i will 'gong' ki when see tyok .. 
Later update my blog about that post ~ 


I'm going to pia my Form 3 exam ! "0 *don't believe ?
Too difficult but i understand .. :)
Remove , Form 1 , Form 2 and Form 3 . 
So many have to read , I'm ready ! 
Just don't know when can start my study ; 
Jiayous for this year ! ♥




















Ms.Arnniee ♥ 
Missing him ♥
Love him ♥
Crazy of him  ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment