Thursday, December 2, 2010

♥ Bored !

Hi readers .. 


I'm Jennie , Bloggie owner larh .. ><


this holidays damn boring cause of ..




1. Didn't have BAND activity !


I miss band so much but still need wait until 14th December !


Still have 12 days = 2 more weeks bahs .. =)


I borrowed Euphonium back ..


Instrument - EUP 1


File - EUP 1


but until today i didn't touch it .. =P


Start practise tomorrow if can .. 




2. Didn't have any games that suits me except DDT ! x)


Trying to play some games ..


examples , 


Maple , XDO , facebook's games ..


but ..


didn't suits me at all .. ><


except DDT ! X)


everyday play this .. 


also will bored larh .. ==




Christmas is coming soon !


I asked him want what present yesterday at queensb' 


he sms told me ! 


hahax ..


secret oo .. ><


I want d presents is ..


He stay forever with me and somethings won't waste his money d .. 


HE TOO !!!


muacks , I love YOU !







Merry Christmas and I LOVE YOU ! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment