Thursday, September 30, 2010

♥ Reach it !

Oh My God ,
Just now sat darlinggq's motor !
cancelled one of the shooting stars , i scareeee sangat ! >.<"
sat without helmet , woohoo , quite fun ;D
cause i quite heavy d , when sat up maybe can't drive fast . xD
i didn't dare to hug his waist ! *paisehhh
just touch abit ! aiksxs ..
then i stand there talk with darlinggq , talked many !
tomorrow take 'P' lerh , he looks quite happy *me ttoooo
suddenly he took my hand and holded ! x) *paisehhh sangattt
i love his warm hand , love the feelings too !
my teacher saw us , at class kept perli me ! =(
she said , if no gravity , then when szeye paktor , she floating , her boyf ' standing ! =X
i didn't say anythings , just keep laugh ! *duhhh
when dismiss , Lin asked teacher darlinggq handsome mahh .. ><
then teacher answered , i didn't saw .. just saw a guy wearing blue colour shirt ..
LOL
by the way , i sat jorh his motor !

No comments:

Post a Comment