Saturday, October 2, 2010

♥ Forgive me if you're angrying !

Here again !
Really boring , i using computer ; my brothers and sister playing snoker ! =)
handphone didn't reload , it make me miss him more and more !
really felt sorry to darlinggq ; i broke my promise ! x(
i thought today i sure can go band ; sure can go see darlinggq , but the answer is N.O.T !
but , i still thinked that , tonight my house there got pasar malam , if darlinggq can , we go walk together ; but the answer still can't ! =(
cause tonight need to attend my relative's wedding ! *duhhhh

this all kind of things really make me miss ; miss and Miss him !

I think he too ! ")

Again and again felt sorry to him ; but useless !
will he angry ? will he boring ? will he missssss me ?

Angry ? ; won't bahhsss ! *darlinggq very sayang me , wont angry me x)
Boring ? ; Yepp ! he sure boring , he told me thursday night ! that time just 1 day , but now 2 days ! *aiksss
Miss me ? ; Sure ! he miss dieeee me lahh ! *i think ! ><

I love him that making me happy all the time ;

I love him that making me feel warm ;

I love him that making me love him more and more ! x)


I Lovveeeeee Himmm with my sweetie hearttt ! =))) ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment