Monday, September 13, 2010

♥ 110910`♥ Hang out !

Finally go cut hair lerh ..
OhhMyyGoosshh !
Damn strange ..
x(
but i'm ready to go in my new life !
Before 
After ♥

LOLs !
damn stim ! "(
OhhMyyGoosshh !
later still need meet with darlinggq wor ! ><
i'm DEAD !
lols ..
from 10:00a.m. go out until 4:00 p.m. 
early in the morninq go eat lerh ..
then go tesco ..
popular again !
projects' things ..
total ~
RM45.10 
*mom keep scolding
after that go see car again !
damn nice ..
Honda Freed !
the doors was auto !
i lurvess it soo much !
thanks dad and mom .. =)
200910 can take car lerh ..
hooray !


then go find sis's *dry* dad .. xD
go eat again .. 
X)
after that when home ..
go cut hair . !
my brothers also cut .. 
the last one is me !
then went Lin's house take money .. =P
after that run home ..
now ..
updating bloggie !
going to do my homeworks soon !
not yet done ...
i just knew that ..
still got so many homeworks ..
Seni !
Sejarah Nota !
Geografi Projects !

I'm DEAD ! I'm ready to go in my new life ! ♥ I'm also trying to finish up all my homeworks ! ")

No comments:

Post a Comment