Sunday, April 11, 2010

♥ Marching

LoL..
black..black and black...
Lols..
my skin!!!
keep marching..
2 hours a day...
Lol...
plus my instrument so heavy..
take till..
after marchng..
my hand keep 抖...
lols...
friday i got wear jacket...
saturday got bring..
but no wear..
>.<
hot till...
wanna sun burn adyy...
T.T...
really got two colours on my body now...
haiss...
yesterday - Saturday ..
when teacher arrange our place..
then he ask..
euphonium how many peoples...
then weichean said 6+teik
then..
teacher said wanna 淘汰 one of us...
form 2 d...
hais...
=.= ...




yestrday go M with yi,Ahning,Zhe and Lin...
plus kepo d Lee Wei Jie...
walk go...
i din't walk with him la..
just walk with Lin...
go there...
he go buy drinks for me and Lin...
then..
after Ahning and Zhe back...
Chean and her bf come...
just sit there...
no talk...
=.= ...
her bf back early ler..
left Me.Lin,Yi and Chean...
after 12:00..
Veron came...
=.= ..
thinking of wanna buy what for teik...
lol..
when walk back..
three of them arr...
Lin,Chean and Veron...
make me kek ki niaa...
walk in front and say.."don't do bulb lar"
=.= ...
say say say..
suddenly he 牵 my hand...
OMG...
that time eh Ar.Nie ...
suddenly heart beats stopped!
after a few seconds..
just turn back normal..
hahax..
lols...
first time nehh...
T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment